Paranormal Story

It was quite early in the morning when Sara received a very tensed call from a woman. At first Sara was unable to make out anything out of the conversation from the other side, as the woman was whimpering too much to make any sense except for the word "haunted". But that word was enough for getting Sara's attention.

From her teenage only Sara was more than curious about the paranormal, as she has been gifted with the delicate sense to feel things beyond normal - paranormal. Her curiosity led her to the paranormal study in her later age. Her befriending with Steve Martin, a Ghost Hunter, gave her the opportunity to make an extensive paranormal research and be part of different paranormal activities and gain real paranormal experiences.

Steve and Sara together found a paranormal society where people with same interests and profession can come and share there views and ideas regarding paranormal phenomenon and ghost hunting so that they can educate and help out people suffering due to paranormal attack.

So, this morning when the whimpering woman called, from the word "haunted" alone, Sara could make out that the person was another troubled soul seeking her help. But help could come only then, when she had the details of the paranormal activity. She had to understand whether the anxiety of the woman was caused by any ghost or spirit or the situation had some normal explanation.

After the woman completed her sobbing narration, Sara asked her to be calm and retell her experience slowly with each and every detail. What Sara could make out from the conversation was that - Mrs. Mary Jones (the woman who called) and her husband Mr. William Jones with their 8 years old son, Dave have been living a peaceful and happy life in their home in New Town locality for the last 5 years. But their trouble started when a week ago Mrs. Jones bought a painting of a beautiful garden from an auction.

It was a Sunday evening and the painting was hung in the study of the Jones. After the family had dined together and Dave retired to his room for the night, Mr. and Mrs. Jones went to the study with some coffee. On entering the room they found it to be quite colder than the rest of the house. They thought that the temperature controller of the room must be failing to work properly. It was around 11'O clock in the night when suddenly they heard Dave screaming. They rushed to his room to find him awake and shivering and drenched in perspire. He told them that he was asleep, when he felt that he was actually seeing a hooded figure standing on his doorway. He could not see any face but could feel that the figure was staring at him and was making its way towards him. He could not move a limb though was dying to shout and run away from the place. The figure stopped as it was just beside his head and bowed down towards his face. Now he could see the face under the hood, it was of a lady with sharp features but ghostly. The face was white as paper with a cruel glee in the eye. Dave could feel the chill engulfing his whole body. When suddenly out of nowhere he got the strength to scream and found himself wide awake and sitting up in his bed. Though that night Mr. and Mrs. Jones comforted her son by telling that it was just a nightmare which was over but on the following nights also Dave continued to have the same nightmare, starting and ending in the same way. Along with this he was having fever. Dave started believing that the new painting was responsible all this paranormal things. He became adamant to have the picture removed from the house. On his continuous persuasion two nights before, his parents moved the picture to the storeroom and locked the room up. Amazingly, Dave did not have any nightmare on that night. But on the next morning (that is the morning before the day Mrs. Jones called Sara up) Mrs. Jones went to Dave's room to find him unconscious in his bed with very high fever. Mr. and Mrs. Jones rushed to the hospital with Dave, where he was admitted immediately. The whole day the doctors failed to make any improvement in Dave's health but around the evening he gained his consciousness.

It was late in the night when Mr. and Mrs. Jones came back from the hospital and was sitting in their living room when suddenly they heard a noise of some movement coming from their study. They went to the study to find to their greatest dismay that the painting was once again hung in the wall, only this time as if by magic it was in an upside down askew position. As they went near the picture all the furniture and things of the room started shaking violently and the books started coming flying towards them as if they were thrown at them. They rushed out of the study to witness the devastation of their living room. They didn't have the time to be in awe when their whole house was like in the epicenter of a storm. The doors and windows were opening and closing on their own and all the furniture, utensils and everything were shaking and flying everyway and smashing on their own. Mr. and Mrs. Jones could not take it any more and ran out of the house to a nearby caf for the night. There in the internet they searched for paranormal researchers and paranormal society to find the number of Sara.

On hearing the whole incident Sara was sure that the case needed her and Steve's investigation. So she told Mrs. Jones that they would be to their place that evening but before evening the Jones should arrange for the local priest to go to the hospital to give his blessings to their son, Dave.

As per appointment Sara and Steve went to the Jones' house in the evening along with Mr. and Mrs. Jones who had not stepped into their house after the incident of that night.

Steve and Sara asked the Jones to wait outside and they went into the house to find a state of utter desolation. The atmosphere was calm and quiet. They set up their instruments. They had ghost cams. to take ghost videos and ghost pictures. Their cameras could not give any fruitful result but with their recorder they recorded a faint vibrating scream from different areas of the house. The most important finding was a strong interference, with no source, to the electromagnetic field.

Their findings made both Sara and Steve sure about the existence of some spirit in the house. Now Sara made up her mind to enter the study alone, to see if she, with her special sense to feel paranormal, could get some more idea about the happenings.

As Sara went into the dark and misty study she felt the temperature going down by quite some degree. She was shivering from cold when all of a sudden she saw a hooded apparition in front of the upside down painting. She was having the paranormal sighting of the hooded figure inside the garden of the picture. Suddenly Sara was feeling very sick and suffocating. She forced herself out of the room and ran to the hallway and fainted. When she gained her consciousness back she found herself out of the house in their car where Steve had already arranged all their equipments back from the house. Sara and Steve told the Jones that they needed to come back on the next day with a priest to perform exorcism.

The next day Mr. and Mrs. Jones along with Steve and Sara and the Priest, attached with their paranormal society, came back to the house. On entering the house the priest blessed the whole house with Holy water. Then the rituals of exorcism began on the study where they all gathered together. As the exorcism started, once again the whole room was taken into the feat of storm, but everybody was advised by the priest against moving from their position at any cost. As the rituals went on progressing the storm also kept centralizing around the picture, ultimately only inside the garden of the picture. Finally, after a long time the picture started vibrating and with a screaming sound the canvas tore from middle and everything became silent. Then the priest kept on sanctifying it with Holy water while Steve covered it with a cloth and locked the picture in a box. The picture was taken to the graveyard and was buried.

After that no more investigation could prove the existence of paranormal things in the house of the Jones. They were again united with their son in their lovely home as a happy family as before.

1 comment:

dexlovex2 said...

Thanks for the article. I think that the Africa-America experience under slavery would generate paranormal phenomena also.